Cricklade Twinning Newsletter - Issue 110
This year is the thirtieth anniversary of the Twinning, if you know anyone who might like to host please let us know.
AGM - Tuesday 4th February - Cricklade Bowls Club 7.30pm
This year the AGM is a little different, in that it is in February and on a Tuesday. This is to try and ensure the maximum number of people possible can attend.
The format will be the same. All members are invited to the Associations AGM which starts at 7:30pm. This will be followed by a game of Skittles and a Chilli supper. Whilst the AGM is free, a charge of £5.00 will be made to all who stay for the for the Skittles and chilli, as a contribution to the food.
At the AGM you will be treated to a short recap of activities in 2019, together with the proposed activities for 2020, especially on the visit by our friends in Sucé over the first weekend in July. We will also need to elect a new committee. All the existing committee members have agreed to seek re election. New members are always welcome on the Committee, so if you would like to contribute something to the running of the Association, please come to the AGM and seek nomination. This is also your chance to have your say or make suggestions on how we can improve the Association.
The proposed agenda is
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes from the last Annual General Meeting
- The Chair’s Report
- The Treasurer’s Report
- Election of the Officers & Committee Members – proposed are:
- Chairperson: Chris Faulkner
- Honorary Treasurer & Membership: Debbie Dawson
- Honorary Secretary: Linda Malcolm-Stewart
- Hospitality: Cathy Atkins
- Publicity: Annabel Wallis
- Events: Terry Dawson
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
- Proposed events for 2020
- March/April Wine Tasting
- Beetle drive
- Bottle Stall at Cricklade Festival Sunday 22 June
- Twinning Visit by our French friends weekend of 3rd July
- BBQ at end of July
- Murder Mystery in September
- Barn Dance November
- Any other business
The next Committee meeting Wednesday 15th January at 8.00pm at Debbie's House 19 Pauls Croft.